You have the right to return the item
for 60 days after delivery
RETURN POLICY AND WARRANTY
We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction and delivering high-quality products to our customers at GLAMIRA. If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return your engraved or non-engraved item in original condition within 60 days from the delivery of your order, under the condition that your item meets the return conditions.
Refund of engraved products is only available for the items purchased starting on August 21st 2020. Please refer to the Withdrawal (Refund) section below for further details.
Please read this page carefully prior to returning your item.
GLAMIRA jewellery is produced with care and quality materials, which is why we confidently stand behind our products with generous return and warranty policies.
All GLAMIRA products are provided with a free Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty. In case of any manufacturing defect, GLAMIRA will gladly repair your item free of charge as long as your item meets the terms and conditions for the lifetime warranty.
All repair requests are subject to inspection by our Quality Assurance team before the request is processed. Should our Quality Assurance team determines that the damage has not been caused by a manufacturing defect, we will inform you about it and let you know if any repair services by GLAMIRA are available at cost or otherwise.
Free Lifetime Warranty is only available for products purchased starting on June 1st 2017. For products purchased before this date, 2-year warranty remains in effect starting from the delivery of order.
Terms and Conditions for Lifetime Warranty and Repair
1. The warranty is eligible for only manufacturer defects and does not cover deformations and damages caused by accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, unauthorised service or normal wear and tear.
2. The warranty is null and void in any case where the item has been modified in any way including engraving, resizing or repair by a third party such as another jeweler or person other than GLAMIRA.
3. If any part of jewellery (including but not limited to stones, chains, clips..etc.) falls off, it should be returned along with its parts before any attempt to repair. GLAMIRA does not take responsibility for missing parts or stones.
4. Lifetime warranty is non-transferable to a third party.
The manufacturer warranty does not cover the following:
- Discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, make-up, swimming pools, hot tubs or bathing
- Scratches, dents or chipping caused by general wear or misuse.
- Bent, caught or worn out prongs allowing a stone to fall out or be lost due to negligence or other damage
- Lost or stolen stone(s)
- Items that have been abused or worn out of expectations for normal, everyday wear.
Please note that the following issues are the characters of the item and cannot be considered as defects:
- Slight irregularities and variations in craftsmanship
- Natural characteristics of the metal or gemstones (such as colour, internal inclusions..etc.)
You may return your item to GLAMIRA either for a refund, resizing, engraving or repair request.. All we ask is that you fill out our return order form and include a printed copy in your return package.
For a quick and easy return process, please make sure that you select the correct type of return and fill out all required fields on the form while filling it out. Your return request will not be processed without the requested information.
A confirmation email including the return address and a copy of the form that you have filled out will be sent to your email address after you submit your return form. Please print and enclose this form in your return parce. Please note that your return request will be processed based on the information that you submit online. Any handwritten notes on the printed copy of the return form will not be taken into consideration.
Pack your item(s) securely before shipping. We suggest that you send your item via an insured, traceable shipping method. GLAMIRA does not take responsibility for loss or damage of items in transit.
The cost of return shipping is not covered by GLAMIRA and remains the customer's responsibility.
For an easy and secure shipment, please contact our customer support team before you send out your item. We will arrange a courier to collect the parcel from your address.
Once we receive your parcel, it can take up to 2-4 business days for us to process your return request. Please note that all returns are subject to inspection by our Quality Assurance team before a return request is processed and additional charges may incur depending on your return instructions. Once the item is inspected, should charges apply, you will be notified prior to any work being done to process your request.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact our customer service team by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 80 001 4871 They will be happy to assist you.
Please read the below information carefully prior to returning your item for refund, engraving, resizing or repair requests.
Your return must meet all conditions below to be eligible for a full refund:
- The Item has not been worn and does not show any signs of use including but not limited to scratches, dents, stains or any other flaws.
- The original product seal is intact and has not been removed. (All non-engraved and engraved products are sent with a black string hang-tag attached to them. Please make sure that it has not been removed.)
- Your return parcel includes all complementary items such as the original gift box, certificates and other promotional items.
- The product has previously not been resized or modified.
- The product doesn’t include diamonds purchased as part of GIA certification.
- The product has been returned to GLAMIRA within 60 days from the delivery of your order.
We will credit your original payment method, excluding delivery charges. Please note that it can take up to 10 working days for the funds to appear back in your account depending on your bank or card issuer.
Items purchased by using store credit can only be returned for store credit and cannot be processed for monetary refund. Store credit cannot be converted into cash, transferred over someone else or used for services such as express shipping or resizing fee.
If you ordered your item without engraving and later on decided that you would like to get it engraved, we will gladly do it for a small fee of ZAR 404 including shipment after engraving.
To return your product for engraving, fill out the return order form and follow the steps explained under the “RETURNS” section. Please make sure that you send your product for engraving without the complementary items such as gift box or certificates as these items will be not be returned to you after the engraving process.
Engraving an item does not void your lifetime warranty. Please avoid getting your item engraved by a third party such as another jeweler or person other than GLAMIRA as it will void your lifetime warranty.
Please note that the engraving process takes about 25 business days depending on the product.
GLAMIRA will gladly resize your non-engraved or engraved ring one time free of charge within the first 60 calendar days of receipt of your product. Custom or modified products (special orders that have been designed and/or produced to customer specifications) are not eligible for free resizing.
Please note that rings can only be resized within the size range offered on the GLAMIRA website. Custom design rings (special orders that have been designed and/or produced as per customer's personal requirements) are not eligible for free resizing.
Resizing process applies only to modify the ring size. Width or thickness of a ring cannot be modified.
To return your product for resizing, fill out the return order form and follow the steps explained under the “RETURNS” section. Please make sure that you send your product for resizing without the complementary items such as gift box or certificates as these items will be not be returned to you after the resizing process.
Please avoid getting your item resized by a third party such as another jeweler or person other than GLAMIRA as it will void your lifetime warranty.
The resizing process takes about 25 business days depending on the product and a resized ring will not be eligible for a refund.
To return your product for repair, fill out the return order form and follow the steps explained under the “RETURNS” section. Please make sure that you send your product for repair without the complementary items such as gift box or certificates as these items will be not be returned to you after the repair process.
Please note that the repair process takes about 25 business days depending on the product.